Return / Refund Policy - How to return an item
If you would like to return an item(s) purchased at LMPUK.com please first contact our customer service team to check if your order is eligible for a return. You will need to provide us in your return request email; your order number, your name, your email address and your reason for wanting to return your item(s). Please be aware: we do not accept the return of customised item(s). For that reason we ask that you take extra care and attention when adding customisations to your clothing to ensure everything is correct and in place before you submit your order.
Once we receive you return request email it will be submitted to a member of our returns team for for approval; please allow 1 - 5 working days for this process to complete. Do not send your item back to us until your return has been approved. Once approved you will be issued a unique RMA# returns code, please keep this safe as you will need it later.
When your return has been approved you will then need to send your item(s) back to our UK warehouse. Please note all returning item(s) including item(s) you have received from one of our many trusted third party suppliers or fulfilment centres must always be returned to our main UK warehouse listed below. Please DO NOT send your return back to the manufacturer, third party suppliers or fulfilment centres. If you do so your item(s) may be sent back to you and your return cancelled.
1. Before you send a return back to us please first ensure your return request has been successfully approved to avoid any return complications or cancelations. We will send an email to you when we have approved your return.
2. Once your return has been approved; please print out the order confirmation email we sent you upon purchase relating to the item(s) you plan to return.
3. Clearly write the RMA# returns code we’ve provided you for this return on the printed order confirmation email.
4. Securely & safely repackage the returning item(s). Please also include your printed order confirmation email with the RMA# returns code written clearly on the document.
5. Send your return back to our warehouse with a carrier of your choice using a fully tracked and insured shipping service. Please return your item(s) to the shipping address listed below:
LMPUK.com - Returns
Unit 7, Thimble Farm, Stud Green
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Why do I have to include my order confirmation email and RMA# returns code?
A: We require all returns to include this documentation so we know who has returned each shipment.
Q: Where do I find my RMA# returns code?
A: When your return is approved we will send you an email with your RMA# returns code listed there.
Q: How well do I need to pack my returning item(s)?
A: Super important; please make sure your item(s) are adequately packaged with a plentiful amount of protective packaging. Please note, buyers are responsible for any damage caused during the transit of returning goods.
Q: Do I really need to send my return back with a tracked and insured service?
A: It is recommend that all returns are sent back to us with a tracked and insured service mainly for your protection, LMPUK.com are not responsible for the loss of any returning shipments.
Q: Do I have to pay for return postage?
A: Yes, the buyer has to pay for return postage as we sadly do not currently offer a free returns service.
Q: What shipping providers can I use to send my return back to you?
A: This one is up to you; however, we would recommend using carriers you trust that perhaps you’ve used in the past.
Q: Can I exchange an item?
A: Sadly we do not currently offer an automatic exchange service. If you would like to make an exchange please return your first order for a refund then simply re-purchase the item(s) you would rather.